IntroAfrica Services Limited – Connecting You with Africa
IntroAfrica, an international consultancy firm primarily helps North American and European clients to successfully establish, expand, sustain or oversee their business interests in Sub-Sahara Africa (SSA). IntroAfrica’s standard services include:
- Market entry and client business set-up.
- On-site (in-SSA country) ongoing client operational management and support.
- Turnkey hospitals and healthcare facilities.
- Turnkey modular buildings from concept design to post-commission operations.
- Corporate finance services; debt / equity finance raising through regulated Financial Institutions (FIs).
- Structuring and execution of currency hedging solutions through its partnership with UK-regulated FIs.
- Oversight of local SSA operations including board representation, regulatory compliance, and corporate governance.
- Tailored financial training and management development programmes through partnership with a leading full service global organisation.
IntroAfrica’s model includes partnership with its clients to ensure shared and vested interest in SSA. On occasion, IntroAfrica would participate financially in its client’s SSA business. This has the benefit of aligning long-term interests.
The firm’s Directors are located in the international markets that it serves – primarily USA and UK – where its transactions largely originate.
In SSA, IntroAfrica continues to work on expanding its footprint beyond its current presence in Nigeria, Ghana, DRC, Ethiopia and South Africa.
An independent Advisory Board of five skilled and experienced professionals provides oversight to IntroAfrica. The Advisory Board ensures that a high level of corporate governance is practised, among its other roles and responsibilities.